Based on your responses, your CEO Profit Profile™ is BUILDER!
As a CEO Builder, you have products/services and a steady stream of customers.
Now, you need to increase your revenue, grow your market share, and create a consistently converting sales funnel.
The CEO Builder faces three core hurdles:
Challenge #1: Underestimating product/service time to market. Planning for everything to take twice as long and cost twice as much will help keep your business on the right track.
Challenge #2: Failing to balance startup demands. Establishing a customer base and market presence is just as important as tracking and conserving cash flow.
Challenge #3: Trying to build with limited money. Focus on securing reliable money sources for ongoing business development.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Do I have enough customers to be a viable business?
- Can my services compete in the marketplace?
- Do I have enough resources to deliver products/services on time?
- Can I produce adequate revenue in the short term to cover the replacement and repair of capital assets as they mature or decay?
- Can I, at least, generate sufficient revenue to remain in business and continue to sustain growth to the point that my time and energy investments return?
This stage is highly chaotic, characterized by self-doubt and turbulence, but the CEO Builder must remain steadfast in attracting customers, delivering the right products/services, and building brand identity.
To retain the current customer base and consistently build product/service offerings.
#1 Examine the relationship between revenue and expenses.
#2 Grow the size and profitability of the business.
If you are ready for specific CEO Builder strategies, watch for our next email. And be sure to add our email address to your safe list (conciergeATprofitableempires.com)